Terms & Conditions
The following booking terms and conditions, together with the information set out on the relevant Tour Packages pages of Nile Flowers Travel website will form the contract between you and us for your holiday with us.
In this contract a reference to "you" and "your" include the lead-named person on the confirmation invoice (who must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking) and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made.
We are Nile Flowers Travel Cairo – Egypt.
All our arrival dates Tour Packages are guaranteed to operate with a minimum of two (2) persons and maximum six (6) persons.
1) Booking Your Tour Package:
- You can book your tour package through our web-site.
All packages based on standard 5 stars Hotel / Nile Cruise, except Al Fayoum hotel category is 4 stars .
- We will hold a provisional booking till you send us your deposit. When we receive your deposit, we will send you a confirmation invoice which confirms your booking.
The contract between us comes into existence at that time. You undertake to pay for the Tour Package you have booked and we undertake to provide you with all services we described in our Tour Package.
- If you make a booking on behalf of others as well as yourself, we shall take it that you have the authority of each of those other people to enter into the contract on the basis of these booking conditions and that you and they have agreed to be jointly and severally liable to us.
- Where the cost to us of any part of the tour increases, we reserve the right to pass on that increase to you and to change the price of the Tour Package.
- For Domestic Flights booking a valid first and last name as published in the traveler's passport is required for all reservations.
- Once deposit payment settled need photo copy of each traveler passport to be sent through e-mail in order to right down correctly the first and last name as mentioned at the passport.
- In case a new traveler will replace one of the existence travelers cancelation fees will be applied "as per Egypt Air rules" and a new ticket for the new traveler will be issued and paid.
- In order to secure booking during normal periods need 25% deposit of total amount required as early as possible, rest of payment to be setteled 10 days prior to arrival date.
- In order to secure booking during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year & Easter need 50% deposit of total amount required as early as possible, rest of payment to be setteled 20 days prior to arrival date.
3) Changes By You:
- If any circumstances force you to arrive late than the tour arrival date or leave the tour early, you will have to bear any additional costs yourself without any refund.
4) Cancellation By You:
- If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed Tour booking you must notify us in writing.
- Cancellation charges to compensate us for estimated losses and expenses are calculated from the date we receive your written notification of cancellation and will be payable up to the maximum shown below:
- From 40 to 30 days prior to your arrival date:
- From 29 to 15 days prior to your arrival date:
- From 14 to 8 days prior to your arrival date:
- From 7 days to your arrival date:
- From 50 to 40 days prior to your arrival date:
- From 39 to 25 days prior to your arrival date:
- From 24 to 15 days prior to your arrival date:
- From 14 days to your arrival date:
5) Force Majeure:
- Force Majeure includes impersonal events such as war, civil insurrection, strikes, volcanoes, extreme weather, earthquake or natural disaster that makes it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake the tour. The determination of what constitutes 'Force Majeure' is at the discretion of ……. (us), we will refund the amount you have paid for your Tour Package.
6) Changes By Us:
- Due to emergency conditions, we reserve the right to make changes on the tour packages such as Hotel / Nile Cruise name ... etc. before your arrival.
- Nile Cruise itineraries may be changed without a prior notice due to navigational circumstances, may be in sequences but not in visits.
7) Children Policy:
- Under 4 years old: free of charge.
From 6 years old and under 12 years old: 50% of the total tour package cost.
Children 12 years or older considered as an adult.
8) Amend Rates:
- In cases of increase in government, local and VAT taxes, we reserves the right at any given moment to amend the rates, according to and reflecting the increase in taxes.
9) Sleeper Train:
- The Sleeper Train cabins are single and double only, no triple cabins availabe.